Engineering Incorporated has been an established presence in the Treasure Valley and Pacific Northwest for more than 50 years. Founded in 1956 by Donald Wisdom as Donald D. Wisdom & Associates and later renamed Engineering Incorporated in 1969, our company continues to be family owned and operated. When Don retired in 1991, his son Michael took over as president of the corporation, maintaining the standard of excellence our clients have come to expect. Always a front runner with leading technologies and design methodologies, Michael became one of the first mechanical engineers in Idaho to be LEED AP Certified.
Engineering Incorporated staff members include: 3 Professional Engineers, 2 Engineer Interns, 4 Designers, 4 CAD Technicians and 3 Administrative Support Personnel. Each team member is committed to making client satisfaction a top priority. We work on projects ranging from water heater replacements to 1000 square foot tenant improvements to a new 650,000 square foot hospital.
Our company has received numerous recognitions from the Idaho Power, Bonneville Design Excellence Award Program; we have been instrumental in several LEED Certified Buildings in the Boise Area, including the Ada County Courthouse and the new Meridian City Hall.